- Historic England for help and advice on all aspects of using the OASIS form in England: email@example.com
Staff at English heritage are on hand if you have questions about training for use of the form, and how to make changes to the content of a form if you are a contractor or HER
- Archaeology Data Service :firstname.lastname@example.org
The OASIS system is hosted by the Archaeology Data Service, based at the King's Manor at the University of York. The ADS' role is to manage the technical elements of the system, to ensure it's management and upkeep. If for any reason you find you are having technical issues with the use of the form, please contact the ADS. For all other help and advice, please use the contacts above and below.
- Historic Environment Scotland for help and advice using the form in Scotland: email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require training in using OASIS or have any questions about the form.
See the Scotland HER/SMR Contacts page for contact details for specific regional offices in Scotland.
- Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales for help and advice using the form in Wales: email@example.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require training in using OASIS or have any questions about the form.
- Historic Environment Division (Northern Ireland) for help and advice using the form in Northern Ireland: email@example.com.
For queries regarding the licencing of excavation or regarding the use of detecting devices, contact the Historic Environment Division's Excavation Licencing Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
back to Main Page